A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Panel Press Operator to join our team.
The position is aimed at an individual who is willing to learn new skills and potentially find a new career path in manufacturing. Training for this will be provided. If skills and learning is shown an increase in wage will follow.
Some of the skills involved as a Trainee Panel Press Operator you will be involved in;
• Working on a production line including cutting, measuring, drilling materials, prepping materials etc
• Working on various vehicles in the production process
• Working in a manufacturing department, measuring and working from drawings
• Working on various different projects in the vehicle modification process.
• General GRP/Laminating work and panel building.
• Reading and understanding vehicle specifications
• Use of hand tools
• Use of handheld power tools such as saws and sanders.
• Bond preparation
• Basic housekeeping duties
• Correct use of PPE
• Accountability for your own work
• Full UK drivers licence due to the location and manoeuvring vehicles
• You will need to be physically fit as there will be lifting and carrying involved.
• Good housekeeping
• Attention to detail
• An understanding of quality process
• Methodical approach
• Team player
• Good communicator
• Free on-site parking
• Progression within
• Overtime available
• Skills development
• Pension scheme
• 28 days holiday pay