We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Refrigeration Install Engineer to join our highly skilled team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in refrigeration and be able to install and commission a variety of refrigeration units to various vehicles. This position requires the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and thrive on opportunities to design, develop and install temperature-controlled units to specialised vehicles.
The role you will be working in:
- Will have plenty of training so you will be able to learn how to prepare and install various refrigeration units on a variety of different vehicles.
- Will allow you to learn how to test the vehicles refrigeration units to make sure it is getting to the correct temperature and how to repair if you notice an issue
- You will be working alongside an experienced refrigeration engineer assisting with fitting the refrigeration units, stock orders and repairs
– Full UK Driving Licence
– F-Gas qualified and have previous experience working on different refrigeration systems
– Be able to install a range of refrigeration units including brands such as GAH, Hubbard, Thermoking
– Be able to pressure test, gas and commission units etc
– Must be reliable and punctual
– Flexible to meet business demands
– A team player
– Ability to do weekend/overtime work
– Have good communication skills
– Have excellent technical /mechanical / electrical knowledge
– Accountability for your own work
– Basic housekeeping duties
– Be able to read and understand vehicle specifications
This would be a full-time role working 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday with overtime available.
Potential earnings of £30k – £45k