A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle Finisher to join our team to complement our existing fabrication department.
Some of the tasks involved as a Vehicle Finisher you will be involved in:
• Daily finishing and quality control of vehicles
• Removing all imperfections
• Use sealants and adhesives to finish vehicles.
• Deliver high standard of work to ensure deadlines are met.
• Securing panels to vehicles
• Working on various projects and vehicles in the production process.
• Comply with Health & Safety requirements.
• Training for the specifics of the role will be provided
Skills and experience
• Experience of sealants and adhesives
• Ability to use variety of tools
• Have pride in workmanship and have great attention to detail
• Need good hand/eye coordination.
• Ability to visually detect imperfections and defects
• Be prepared to learn new skills
• Full UK driving licence is essential
Hours of work
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Weekend work and overtime available
• Pension scheme
• 20 days annual holiday pay + bank holidays
• Social activities
• Free onsite parking